Musical Regret

Perfection that is missed by 2 months.
 In January 2014, I discovered a new singer for me, Agnes Obel. I ran across the “Dorian” song and when I heard that song I said “This woman should be from a Scandinavian/Nordic country” immediately. Bingo, I wasn’t wrong, Agnes Obel is from Denmark. Instantly, I listened all of her songs and I must say, there was no song I didn’t like. The other thing I should do was search the concerts of Agnes Obel. Did she come to Turkey, or will she come? I found an answer. She performed in IKSV Salon, in December 2013. How can I miss her for a month? And a thing more, I watched Ane Brun’s performance in IKSV Salon, at November 2013. How? How can I didn’t see her concert posters? This is the question that I have been asking myself since January 2014. And exactly I am hoping her new concert in Istanbul.

Yorumlar