Sportive Regret

A Team that plays miles away, I didn’t watch them when they were in here. 


San Antonio Spurs, the NBA organisation that I have been supporting since my childhood. I played basketball professionally early times. Although my height was not enough for pivot position, I always wanted to be like Tim Duncan. Also I adore coach Gregg Popowich’s game style. “Always find the free man and, score.” Many years passed, my Spurs love doesn’t change. How can it change? I always watched when they were the champion for 5 times.

Last year, although the ages of Duncan, Ginobili and Parker, they reached the championship ring again. And last summer, Spurs joined the European Tour as a last champion of the world. Yes, they were here, in Istanbul. San Antonio organisation came here because of the Global Games Tour. By that way, NBA release its name and branding in Europe. They played with Fenerbahce Ulker but, I didn’t join this event. But, have you realised the strangeness? I am telling you my Spurs love at the first sentences of this blog post. Why I didn’t go that game? Maybe I love a thing, an organisation much more than Spurs, at that day. That could be volleyball? Of course.

Still, I can’t understand, how I choose a standart volleyball game instead of watching San Antonio Spurs? I don’t know. Yes, this is the regret already!

Yorumlar