Nordic October

An indisputable music feast.

I love music, especially when the musician is from one of the Nordic countries. Last years, Ane Brun and Lykke Li came here and they I had delightful concerts.

This year, I widen the concerts; soley (Iceland), Oh Land (Denmark), Susanne Sundfor (Norway) generated my Nordic October month. I started with soley from Iceland. I know, soley has dark music and she performed the right place in Istanbul; Salon IKSV. Before soley, we watched a Canadian-Turkish group Miss Crowley. Their sound and songs were amazing and I wasn’t expect this kind of start before soley.

After that, sweet soley came the stage, she gave us a warm “hello” and she started the perform her beautiful songs. She amazed us, her lovely accent was so funny to hear. Her show was very well and frankly; I was very happy to be there.

Then, the order came to Oh Land. Of course like most of the people, I know Oh Land from Wolf & I song. But, Oh Land has mooooore more beside it. She performed Wolf & I first, and I loved it. She played the amplifier very professionally and sound was amazing. I easily admit that, it was the best concert I have ever had! She was so energetic although she is a pregnant woman! And the place “Babylon” is really cool place.

And I finished with Susanne Sundfor. Beside Oh Land and Soley, I watcehd Susanne Sundfor at Zorlu Center. And we were sitting down during the concert. This is the negative point of the concert, and although she sang her songs, she didn’t contact with audience and this is a negative point also. But anyway, I didn’t regret definitely! Because she had a brilliant sound and this makes me forget the rest of it!

Yorumlar